How Ipamorelin Works
Ipamorelin binds GHSR because of its agonist trait to activate it in a quest for a biological response. The receptor is situated in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus (VMN) of your brain, and it’s in charge of the energy homeostasis production (which enhance the calorie intake regulation through signaling your brain to start regulating the sensation of hunger) plus body weight regulation.
Results and Benefits of Ipamorelin
- Unlike other peptides, Ipamorelin doesn’t affect prolactin (PRL), a protein that is secreted by the hypophysis (pituitary gland) and in response to nursing, ovulation, estrogen treatment, mating, as well as eating. It enables milk production in mammals as well as regulates the immune system plus pancreatic development.
- There are no adverse effects that have been reported in FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) as in LH (Luteinizing hormone). In women, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing hormone cause ovulation release through ovaries stimulation, while in men, they contribute to the production of testosterone and sperm through testicles stimulation.
- No effect has ever been reported on THS (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone) during Ipamorelin use. This is important since Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone plays a significant role in the metabolism stimulation of nearly every tissue in your body. It plays an important role in regulating the endocrine function of a thyroid gland that stabilizes your thyroid hormone level and avoids an excessive production, which can end up causing hyperthyroidism condition as well deficiency of thyroid hormone resulting in a disorder known as hypothyroidism.
- Ipamorelin doesn’t stimulate ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone) secretion that is produced on your anterior pituitary gland. Biological stress stimulates Adrenocorticotropic Hormone and can increase cortisol production (depressing your immune system). Adrenal insufficiency (lack of production of sufficient amounts of steroid hormones such as cortisol) can be the cause of elevated levels of ACTH.
- No cortisol affections caused by this peptide have been reported. As aforementioned, cortisol, which is in the glucocorticoid class of hormones, is responsible for maintaining an adequate insulin balance by keeping optimal sugar levels in your blood plus the use of fat and sugar to obtain energy. Also, it contributes to control as well as respond to stress (people who are suffering from depression and chronic stress have shown high cortisol levels).
- Cortisol regulates your BP (avoiding alterations to your arterial function, memory, sexual performance, vision, kidney as well as your heart) and your immune system.
Dosage of Ipamorelin
The average Ipamorelin dosing is 200 to 300 mcg 2 to 3 times on every day. Twelve-week cycles are very normal.
Size of vile: 5mg
Frequency of use: 2-3 times per day
Where to inject: injected into the body fat around the stomach area.
Injection Dosage per time: 200-300mcg
What Type of water to mix with? mix with 2.5ml of water bacteriostatic water or sterile water
How much water to add: mix with 2.5ml of water
How to Mix the water and peptide together: 2.5ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder, never shake, gently rotate the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved
WARNING: NOT FOR HUMAN, ANIMAL OR THERAPEUTIC USE. THIS PRODUCT IS STRICTLY FOR LABORATORY RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. BODILY INTRODUCTION CAN BE HARMFUL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
If your not 100% Satisfied after three days within delivery of your product contact us and return the unused portion of the product for a full refund.